Search for the Best Undergraduate Research in Psychology
34th Annual PAPJA Virtual Convention
May 7, 2021
- Undergraduate research includes student thesis or for schools with no thesis – papers of equivalent breadth and scope.
- All research studies must have been completed during the academic year 2019-2020.
- The research will be evaluated by a panel of judges in terms of its contributions to the
field of psychology in the Philippines, methodological rigor, and quality of
- Each school is allowed to nominate a maximum of three research studies.
- To register, go to PAPJA website https://www.papjaph.com/.
- Click the Contest in the navigation bar then choose Best Thesis. The details or the mechanics will appear together with the register button. Click the Register button and you will be asked to upload your Thesis File in a PDF format (20mb maximum). After uploading the document you can now click Submit.
- Deadline of the submission in the PAPJA Website is until April 15, 2021.
- The following requirements should also be sent via PAPJA Website by April 15, 2021
- Uploaded picture of the letter of nomination signed by the chair of the department/program head that indicates the significance or merit of the work.
- Uploaded pdf file of the research paper.
- All winners will be announced during the 34th Annual PAPJA Convention on May 7, 2021.
Board of Judges
Dr. Margaret Helen Udarbe-Alvarez
Dean, Graduate Studies Programs
Dr. Elmer De Jose
Dean, Graduate School Program
Polytechnic University of the Philippines
Dr. Marshaley J. Baquiano
Division of Social Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences
University of the Philippines Visayas